Captainwow

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Was a Happy Jolly Soul

For a good time click HERE.

One day last winter we got quite a bit of snow and I decided to plow my driveway by rolling a snowball down the middle of it. Bad idea. Halfway out to the road, the snowball got too big for me to push and then I was trapped anyway. So I called a friend who, after much snickering and guffawing, agreed to help me roll it on over into the yard. Being a little spacially challenged and not always prone to think very far ahead, the next day I decided I'd make a snowman out of it. However, the next snowball I made for the middle was folly as well, since it was too heavy for me to lift onto the base snowball. So, I had a big ugly dirty fallen over mutated snow creature in my front yard long after the snow melted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home