Captainwow

Monday, November 24, 2003

MunDae

Hey, there's new stuff over to your right.... --------->> Don't forget to scroll down and check it out.

Hefty weekend again - glad I carbed up for it.
Got an engagement picture taken - Thanks Brian - we had a fun photoshoot session and a great time hanging out after. Great to get to know him a little better.
Saturday was coffee in the morning with the girls. And then off to the bridal shop with my mom to pick out a wedding dress. Pretty sure I found it. YEE HAW! Going tonight so Pat can try on bridesmaid dresses.
Yesterday got up and had breakfast with mom before she went off antiquing and then Jane and I drove to my house to get a table for her. Really nice to have a chance to get to know her more.
Last night I did N O T H I N G - which was great. Watched Cloud - Wild Stallion Of The Rockies on Nature.
Now, it's Monday and I was thankful there was no snow on the ground to mess with my drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home