Captainwow

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Long Weekend

Had a pretty good weekend. The Kevmo and I went to WI to visit his mom. It was my first time in Wisconsin other than layovers in Milwaukee. We had clear roads and sun and the drive went pretty quick. We seemed to have plenty to talk about which helped.
On the way back, our friend rode with us which was great fun. It was nice to get to know him better. I've known him for a long long time but didn't really know him. 8 or 9 hours is a long time in a car, so I'd say we all know each other a lot better!
It's something we don't do much - listen to each others' stories for any length of time. It's a good thing to do - and road trips are great for that.
Oh, and I locked the keys in the car - while it was running! Hooray for me!
I just got OUT of the car. Didn't turn it off, didn't take the keys out, just got out and went in to Arby's to eat. Ya baby, I was all about the food I guess. So the locksmith came and taught us how to break into my car. Nice of him. What Anne Lamott would call KFKD radio started to play for just a second in one ear but not too very long, it turned out to be funny. I was thankful for travelling companions who were patient and could laugh with me about it, cause in the whole skeem of things it ain't no biggie.

So it's December now.
158 days to wedded bliss.
142 items on my wedding to do list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home