Captainwow

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Random Thoughts on Today

Today I'm really glad Sam loves Teletubbies.

Today I'm really glad Amazing Man found another job really quickly.

Today I want Marado Sushi but it is icy and cold and too much hassle to take Sam.

Today I am glad that my piano student cancelled. I have lots I want do.

Today I made veggie cream cheese. But I have no bagels. Or crackers. Oops.

Today I realized I'm averaging about once a month posting on my blog. It's getting dusty around here!

Today is rainy and freezy and gray and white out.

Today I am ruminating on something I read the other day that goes something like this: "Have good trust in yourself. Not the self you think you should be, the one that you are."

3 Comments:

  • I like that quote. Now I'll be mulling it over, too. Thank you!

    By Blogger Hope, at 12/11/2007 7:37 PM  

  • I like the quote too, and I miss your blogging!

    By Blogger annie, at 12/11/2007 10:40 PM  

  • Ginny, it is not at all easy to keep posting regularly on your blog. I have trouble with that, too. Regarding the quote, yeah, because that's the way God trusts us--the way we are right now.

    By Blogger little david, at 12/18/2007 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home