Captainwow

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Our Car Saga With Lots of Links

Well, it seems I have a hard time getting around to posting these days. We've been having a good Fall!

Today we went to Grand Haven for a bit and Sam had a terrific time. We walked on the pier and saw lots of BOATS! And we walked on the beach and saw lots of SAND! And ate lunch at Quizno's on the way home and saw lots of PEOPLE! Mr. Sam dozed most of the way home and then we had a nice time at home too. It's wonderful when we have the idea to try something new and it goes WELL!

Meanwhile, Amazing Man has written all about our Car Saga on his blog beginning here.
If you're interested, wander on over there and give it a read. We're thankful that drama is over!

2 Comments:

  • Glad to hear about your fun day.

    That car story just takes the cake. I work in the office of a collision repair shop and we recently had a couple who spent the insurance money and could not afford to pay for the repairs. After a couple of months, they finally got the money together and came to get the car. But this business of the guy keeping the car and putting 1000 miles on it, that's just crazy. It seems like you ought to get some kind of compensation for that as well--but I imagine you are tired of the whole mess and just happy to have your car back!

    By Blogger annie, at 10/08/2007 7:18 AM  

  • Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    By Blogger John Williams , at 9/23/2019 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home