Captainwow

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Voted For Pedro

Went to the Poles this morning. I did not see a single Pole.

We voted - that is, Sam went with me and he got the sticker that says I Voted.

The voting booth changed since last time so I didn't know what to do. I lifted up the bottom of it trying to see where to stick my ballot so I could punch it. No place for that. I felt my face turn all red as I realized how funny that must have looked! haha... That would be why the big sign said "COLOR YOUR CIRCLES IN COMPLETELY!"

3 Comments:

  • Never to young to learn huh??

    Thank you for voting for me!

    By Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some), at 11/07/2006 4:40 PM  

  • Yeah, and darn it all, it ticks me off in a frickin way. You'd think that after all the bad press that standards would be paramount. But wait, I guess local government is just saying no to chads, right? I was thinking as I was filling in all those ovals with an ink pen...I wonder if the machine will miss my vote if I go outside of lines...or if I don't color enough within the lines...or, wait - shouldn't we be using a #2 pencil????

    By Blogger Pat, at 11/09/2006 9:38 PM  

  • hee hee!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 11/10/2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home