Captainwow

Friday, June 16, 2006

Dissendat


I let Sam watch a little Teletubbies today. (Only 10 minutes, don't worry Dad!) This kid? Can watch 20 minutes of TV! Maybe more, I haven't let him go for ever. I'm not sure if this means he's a FRICKIN' GENIUS with an amazing attention span for a baby or if he carries the gene for TV-aholism.

<------Here's his TV watching face!


Speaking of SAM, so glad you brought it up.... He's started this thing where when I am taking his shirt off he lifts his head up to help me out!! ISN'T that just Precious!?!? What a helpful little guy!

In other Sam news, cuz I know you're wondering about all things Sam... yesterday he farted and then smiled... Awwww, I have trained him so well. Nice RIP, SAM!!

rant: I hate my dumb hairs for randomly falling out of my head, landing on my arm or leg and making me think there's a spider there! GAH! Dumb hairs!!

7 Comments:

  • What a precious little bundle of joy!! They grow and change so fast.

    By Blogger annie, at 6/16/2006 5:26 PM  

  • Damn hairs!

    Oh, yeah...swell little guy!!

    By Blogger Pat, at 6/16/2006 9:42 PM  

  • Of course he's a genious. Look at his parents. They are too.

    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 6/17/2006 12:36 AM  

  • i vote for brilliant - i mean, look at those eyes! he is gorgeous :)

    By Blogger ~pen~, at 6/18/2006 3:55 AM  

  • Yeah, I'm thinking brilliant, too. Maybe you should let him watcht the Newshour on PBS or a little C-span or something. ha ha!

    (Glad to know I am not the only one freaked out by their own darn hair!)

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 6/19/2006 9:33 AM  

  • i love your Sam stories ... :o)

    By Blogger Saija, at 6/21/2006 4:15 PM  

  • I do the hair thing too. After awhile, I start ignoring them, then.... next thing you know, it really IS a spider crawling on you. No shit - happened to me just last week!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/21/2006 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home