Captainwow

Friday, January 28, 2005

Grandpa and the Billowing Pink Pants

This just in:
so kyooot....... Posted by Hello

In Other news, I had two very funny dream snippets last night you might get a kick out of:

In one snippet, I dreamed I got a certificate from my grandpa who has been dead for over 20 years but of course in the dream I thought nothing of it.
The certificate was for a "Pants Suspension". I thought "Cool!" and I took it to a store to redeem it. They took my pants, which were PINK - and they hoisted (suspended) them up on a cable high above the town. They were HUGE and billowing up there in the wind. I felt suprised that the certificate was for THAT kind of suspension... but I felt very happy anyway.

Then in the next snippet I found myself in a kiddie ride at a carnival with a new friend. I was very excited about this new friend and we were sitting very close together on the ride like little girls do. I felt nervous also, so I said "I'm afraid that I might like you more than you like me. Sometimes when I'm nervous about a new friend I just remind myself of my Job Title and tell myself I'm Cool so that I'll feel less nervous."
She said "I do that too". I felt accepted and happy.

Cooking tip: My mom's been doing this a long time, I just tried it today. Instead of searing a roast in the oven or browning it in a pan, do it on the gas grill outside with the temp on high. Less mess, more flavor! Oh ya, baby, it works!!!

4 Comments:

  • I'm afraid that I might like you more than you like me.
    But wait I'm the Blogin Idiot and I'm...

    Damn, I guess you have to have a cool Job title for it to work. Now I feel more nervous.

    Maybe if I had a certificate?
    Billowing pants might work. Hopefully not pink.

    Take care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 1/28/2005 8:34 PM  

  • HA! The best part is I don't even HAVE a job right now!! HAHAHAHAHA!

    By Blogger Captainwow, at 1/28/2005 11:00 PM  

  • your whole flow of ideas in your post ... well, sounds like me! ... the old mind just clicks into one, into another, into a third ... makes sense to me anyway! :o)

    funny picture ...

    and your talk of food has made me hungry ... must go snack!

    By Blogger Saija, at 1/29/2005 10:06 PM  

  • if it was the cup & saucers, i was so there in that dream with you.

    btw, since you are out of work? we are in need of a hostess 3 days/week, so i can sit here and blog instead of hold down the fort at the cafe.

    think on it, m'kay?

    By Blogger ~pen~, at 1/30/2005 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home