Captainwow

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Creative Dreaming

Last night I dreamed that I drove a silver colored car that was a cross between a Porsche and a Jaguar. It had two flat tires, which for some reason I was helpless to take care of myself. So I went into the house (which happened to be my mom's) for help. A friend of mine was there and had a brilliant idea, since the air compressor was not working. We repaired the tires by filling them with the beads and dirt we had swept from the kitchen floor and then we torched them with a blow torch. (oh, the creative genius!) They filled right up and were good as new!

Then I went inside the house through the back door, and walked to the front of the house. I opened the front door and out ran a bunch of kids, some dogs and cats and most unfortunately, my cat Hobbes. He ran on out with the rest of them and I screamed for him to come back until I realized how stupid that was. He wasn't going to come near me if I was screaming so I sat down in the driveway and called him softly until he came back.

Then I went into the house and discovered my my friend had left forever and left me a note that said "You'll always be my funny little christmas light."

Then I drove my silver Porsche/Jaguar to the church I grew up in because I wanted to suprise my mom. I didn't see my mom there so I sat down in a wooden pew next to Cheryl Meryl and she morphed into my cousin Cheryl. Then I found myself up in the rafters, surrounded by a big snake, which was really no big deal, in fact I thought it was rather a neat snake. That is, until I realized that if I pissed it off it might squeeze me to death. So I put my hands around its throat and prepared to choke it to death if it started squeezing. Soon it became clear that this put us both in a stalemate, and that's when I woke up.

4 Comments:

  • Hmmmm.

    I'm trying to imagine waking up from a dream in which I had a large snake in a dead lock.

    I'll bet you wanted coffee.

    And how.

    By Blogger Pat, at 1/11/2005 5:48 PM  

  • You know, Just Pat has a tire on her truck that keeps going flat...perhaps you could blow-torch it for her? I'm sure she'd appreciate that!

    By Blogger Headless-in-GR, at 1/11/2005 9:10 PM  

  • Hey!!

    Give me my car back!


    Take Care
    Michael

    By Blogger Michael, at 1/13/2005 9:39 AM  

  • Sounds very superhero-ish! Not in a mid-century, black and white, slay the bad guys and save the town sort of a way, but in a post-modern, living in a world of greys, kind of a way. ha ha ha!

    By Blogger spookyrach, at 1/13/2005 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home