Captainwow

Friday, February 06, 2004

It smells like Friday in here!

Can I tell you how glad I am that it's Friday!?
Yesterday I left work early for sanity reasons. Nothing was wrong, the day was fine I just couldn't take one more moment of being there. I should explain to you that I have an awesome office - complete with windows, my own personal comforts, including a coffee maker/ espresso machine and my very own kick ass stereo speakers. Tunes and Coffee -- what could make a day go better than that? So it's not that I don't like being there. It was just one of those days, and I needed to be at HOME. So I went, unintentionally blowing off getting ready for a Friday AM meeting. Turns out the meeting was cancelled so it's all dandy.
This morning I stopped at the Coffee Jam and got some French Roast coffee, even though I was already late for work because of crappy roads... It struck me as a good Friday thing to do. Work provides Starbucks - but it's the mild house blend and that's sure better than Maxwell House, but it just doesn't have that full bodied ooomph that I'm looking for in the mornings. - Especially if I've been drinking KA roommate's brew. If you've had the pleasure of coffee at our house, you know what I'm talking about. Otherwise, imagine the best coffee you've ever had and then multiply it by 2 or 3. In some cases you might have to raise it to the 4th or 5th power. Depends on what you're used to drinking and what you like, I suppose. All that to say that I am drinking some durn good coffee today and I've got the I'm SO GLAD it's Friday feeling going on.

91 days to the Wedding.
95 things to do.

Best google lately: Someone googled me the other day looking for A CIRCUS PEANUTS RECIPE!. I'm so happy to be of service!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home