Captainwow

Monday, February 02, 2004

Lullaby

Last night I didn't sleep all that great, in case you were wondering. It's not an uncommon thing for me to operate in debt to my sleep bank, and that's not why I'm mentioning it.
Probably it's because I didn't really do much active yesterday or any other day in recent memory.
But tonight.
Tonight, we are going to work OUT. Gonna go. Hafta go. Gotta do it.

So today I'm telling my muscles how great it is going to be to get back on the elliptical thingy and be out of breath and feel oxygen deprived. And how great it will feel to crunch the ab machine to death and how excited they get when they're working and pumping iron and getting big and strong.
They're not buying it.
But we're going anyway.
And tonight, I will sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home