Captainwow

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Plonderings, Wanderings, and Wonderings

Played my flute some this weekend. Badly.
It sounded like I was on 'ludes. But it felt GREAT.

We found Pat a bridesmaid dress last night. I didn't think I was stressing about it but the relief is huge so I must have been. She looked great in everything she put on of course. What she chose is absolutely fabulous dahlink!

1 dress down 2 to go.
102 days to go
99 things to do

So there, that's enuffabout that.

Today's brew is Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, and today's slew included getting my hand and arm sprayed with coke trying to get the last coke out of the machine for Linda. I pulled too hard on it and it broke, spraying coke all over the place. But it was worth it. She needs to feed her coke habit. And I need to help with feed her coke habit, so I think that might be enabling but we're both OK with that for now.

Speaking of freaking out, (which we WEREN'T!) here's a question for ya. It was on one of my Bday cards this weekend.
If a tree falls in the forest and then springs back upright as a joke, do the squirrels freak out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home