Captainwow

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Taking Notes

Note to Coca Cola:
Not DIET COKE with LIME, REGULAR COKE with LIME!!!

Did you know Diet Coke doesn't even FREEZE!! It's like ANti Freeze. Seriously. Had a bottle of water in my car and a Diet Coke and the water was frozen solid but not the Diet Coke.

Not that all that sugar is good for me but do you really think that something that WON'T EVEN FREEZE can POSSIBLY BE ANY GOOD AT ALL FOR THE BOD!?!?
BLECHK! OK if it tasted amazingly wonderful that might be one thing. But it doesn't. Not even close.
anyway. ahem.

In other news, I stayed at the Best Western last night. My apologies if you are reading this and I could have stayed at your house for free. I didn't want to be around anyone, or talk or catch up I just wanted to veg out with CABLE TV and do nothing interactive. Having said that, I had a good time.

I have a little overnight kit in my office for occasion like this. Having learned the hard way - it's nice to just have this stuff around. Super duper cheap hotels don't stock stuff like toothpaste, shampoo or anything like that. I did not know that. Now I do.

So last night was no problem, I found a room and had my handy dandy overnight kit all ready to go. I found a check in my purse the other day for an expense report I turned in at work a month ago or so. I thought it was for like $12 or something like that. Went to cash it last night and it was for $28! YEE HAW! So, I thought I'd treat myself to a really nice take out dinner. YUM.
I ordered a steak and a potato and cottage cheese (instead of nasty salad) - nice American Meal GRRRRR - lots of PROTEIN! When I finally got to the room, my cell phone was ringing. It was the take out guy apologizing for not including my cottage cheese. Very nice of him to call, I thought. I told him "No problem it's too ikky for me to want to drive back for it. Don't worry, there's plenty of food here!" I was in a good mood and I really didn't care and I was so hungry I couldn't wait to eat!
So, I settled down to enjoy my wonderful dinner and soon discovered there was NO SILVERWARE!
None.

So that was a first for me. I ate a steak and a baked potato WITH MY HANDS!!
Note to self: Add emergency silverware to the overnight kit.
Just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home