Captainwow

Monday, December 22, 2003

Losing my Religion

Just looked at the entry from Friday and it says SAGIF. What the heck is the A for?
I have no idea.
I cannot remember.

If you get a chance you really should give a listen to The Jethro Tull Christmas Album. Way cool. I do believe I'll be playing that full blast all day today. He's mastered the avante-gard art of singing and playing at the same time - something I could never do well. It made the dog howl. If I can sing the right note, there's not the right airstream to play the right note... if I concentrate too hard on playing the right note I'm not singing the right note... maybe I was just scared. Have to try that again sometime. If you're a flute player you know what I'm talking about, if not - you'd have to hear it to believe it.

I can't remember the last time I was this not ready for Christmas. Still actually have to buy some gifts and not a thing is wrapped. It's like I'm in denial or something. No no Christmas is still weeks away -- REALLY!

Profundity and philosophical have left the building. There isn't much going on in this muddled brain of mine. Just moving on down the road. Very ADD girl right now - LOOK! There's a bird! Some days cranky, grinchy, petty, and self focused, but underneath that is the real wonderme. I know she's there, if I keep digging around maybe I'll find her. Meanwhile, I'll just groove on Jethro and sip my coffee and pray. Oh, and maybe I'll get some work done too.
"Breathe, pray, be kind, stop grabbing." - Ann Lamott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home