Captainwow

Friday, March 26, 2004

Billboards, Wipers and Chillows

Speaking of Billboards. Which we weren't......

There's a cool billboard up now advertising McDonalds and it has a picture of those new McGrill thingies and the caption simply says:

i must have you now

It cracks me up every time I see it!

Yes, actually. I am that easily entertained.

I also noticed something else interesting today. When it rains hard and I have to have my windshield wipers on FAST mode in order to see clearly, it stresses me out.
It turns out I actually prefer the lazy back and forth wiping motion as opposed to the frantic whipping about frenzied wiper action.

In other news, I blew a tiny bit of money on a gadget called a CHILLOW.
I'll let you know how it works in a future highly entertaining and educational blog entry. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home