Captainwow

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Wearing Orange is Good for your Health

Just now someone said "You're lookin nice and tan!"
"Oh!" I said. "Thank you." I didn't know what to say. I am far from tan. WHITE. Red maybe sometimes even but not TAN. Must be the orange I'm wearing. Makes me look tan. I'm going to wear this sweatshirt in my wedding now I think. Then I'll look tan in my pictures and that's LOTS cheaper than going to the tanner.
Which by the way I think I won't do. Maybe I will. I'm still waffling.
It's not like I ever get that tan anyway. I just sort of turn gold.

In other news, Mom and I went to the bridal shop and I tried on my dress for the "final" fitting last night. It's not the final fitting after all but it's getting there. And we found the perfect veil. And the perfect little sparkly twinkly girly headpiece. So ya, that was way cool.

The inevitable has happened at work. No more alcohol allowed on the premises. Ya, it's so sad. But I guess that day has been coming all along it was just a matter of when.
The days of wine and roses really are over. Or, rather, beer and potato chips.
For now though, we still get to wear Jeans and drink Starbucks so all in all things are pretty good where I'm sittin.

54 things to go.
44 days to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home