Captainwow

Monday, June 02, 2008

Forgetful

How is it that I can buy something and eat it and say to myself "Self, do not buy this again because it tastes nasty." And then later, I forget all about that and buy it again.

I did this today. I saw a certain type of whole grain cracker and thought it might be good. So I bought it and took it home. I remembered immediately that I had repeated my mistake for behold, it tasted of cardboard and dogfood. With ranch powder on it.

HOW did I FORGET THAT?????

1 Comments:

  • I've done that before too, but I am older than you and can (sort of) be excused for my age! You're still young and should not be having such experiences! Maybe you won't forget again?

    (I put one of my "thangs" up today. If you get a chance to go look at it and tell me what you think, I would appreciate it.)

    By Blogger annie, at 6/02/2008 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home