Captainwow

Friday, October 15, 2004

Do you like my perfume?

Last night, in the middle of the night, I woke up and remembered the dream I had the night before. I was playing some sort of Age of Empires reality game using sugar cannisters for towers while discussing politics with someone in the next room.

This morning I woke up from a scary dream about my old basement where the washer kept filling and filling and filling and the water got so near the top that I was suddenly filled with paralyzing and overwhelming panic. It was one of those things that would be a pain for sure in the real world but in Dreamyland random things like that occasionally signal horrific impending doom, striking terror in my heart and waking me right up. However, true to my Stephen King Novel roots, it's fun to mix humor and horror. So in this very terrifying dream scene I also threw in that someone had left a pile of miniature padded bras on top of the dehumidifier for me to wash and return to their rightful owners.

3 Comments:

  • I had a dream that i was dating someone from Def Leppered.....and he poured some sugar on me. Crazy Shit.
    -M

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/17/2004 9:12 PM  

  • I had a dream that i was dating someone from Def Leppered.....and he poured some sugar on me. Crazy Shit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/17/2004 9:12 PM  

  • Ha! Yep, the doom part sounds like my dream with the baby dolls in the flaming car engine! Except I didn't have a fun mini bra part to it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/18/2004 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home